Thursday, July 31, 2008

over too soon

its been quite an adventure.

there are a million things running through my head right now, and a million more that need a ton of processing. i have a lot of consideration to do about what i saw and what i learned in Africa.

but to the point, my dad and i are home safe and sound. we didnt die, so yay.

the blogs will continue, but i hope that if youre reading this, we'll get a chance to tell you in person about the trip.

thanks for supporting us, praying for us, and continuing to stand by us in this crazy thing.

love.
katie

2 comments:

soul and culture said...

welcome home!

Anonymous said...

KATIE! AH YOU'RE BACK! Gosh, how I cannot wait to sit down with you and listen to you talk and try to put words to all the things you have seen. Let's set up something soon. I want the fresh stuff. But I bet you're pretty popular these days, so whenever you are free and willing. Love you!

niki